(Amena school(English.club
welcome in english mountada we hope spend beautiful time
welcome in english mountada we hope spend beautiful time
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اروع اكواد الماوس الخيالية فى جميع الصفحات من El Sa7er

الرئيسية12أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولقنوات وراديو الأردن
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» "the seasesll"
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2013 11:41 am من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» Strangest Homes
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2013 11:38 am من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» miley syrus
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2013 11:19 am من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» cars...........
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2013 11:15 am من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» A Scary Night
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2013 11:04 am من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» mobiles for girls
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 22, 2011 1:36 pm من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» bye bye bye lyrics
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 22, 2011 1:16 pm من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» very coool games
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 22, 2011 1:10 pm من طرف نجمة فلسطين

» biiiggg problemmmm
How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 22, 2011 1:03 pm من طرف نجمة فلسطين

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية
العاب المنتدى
https://english-club.ahlamontada.com/html-h2.htm

How to prepare to exam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dana
Admin
dana

الدولة : الأردن
عدد المساهمات : 317
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2009
العمر : 30

How to prepare to exam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to prepare to exam   How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Study, study, study...
Its already the third week of March and exams are fast approaching. In my case, I'm actually in the middle of my exam week. Well, I started last week and will have my last exam on saturday. Anyway, back to the main topic.

How do I study for my exams? Here are a few simple tips on how to study for your exams.

1. Know the schedule of your exams. It helps to know the schedule of your exams in your studying regimen. Your can budget your time by knowing the subject and the schedule. Your could study the hard subjects first then move on to the easier ones.

2. It's all about time management. As I said earlier, you have to budget your time. It is important to manage your time in order to get the maximum absorption of knowledge. You can study more when you are aware of the time that you have for studying.

3. Study first the last subject, then move on to the first. This is something that I do when I study. I study my last exam first them my first exam last. I am more of a short term memory guy when I study. I most often remember the last thing I study as opposed to the first that I study. As such, I could build up my stock knowledge and just review the other subjects that I've gone through.

4. Schedule Breaks. Studying straight for hours is well and good. But it can get boring. As such, it is good to have breaks in between study times. You could maybe stretch your legs or arms, drink, eat, or maybe close your eyes and rest your mind for a while.

5. Make studying fun. You have to integrate the things you love with what your studying. It will be easier to remember what you study if you can find a common ground between your interests and with what your studying

6. If you can, read upside down. Reading upside down brings the blood to your head, thus makes your brain more active. As such, study comprehension is heightened. Although, I haven't tried this one. This, I believe is dangerous.

7. Eat chocolates. In the old times, warriors were made to eat chocolates before battle. There's been talks that eating chocolates actually help stimulate your senses, as such, it could help when you study. I'm not exactly sure, but I think that it has the same effect as drinking coffee or Cola.

8. Do not eat while studying. Eating while studying keeps your stomach active and thus divides the activity between your stomach and your brain. As such, there is reduced brain capacity

9. Join study groups. It helps to have discussions with your friends and classmates. Of course, you should have read the assignment. You could ask about the topics that you can't understand. And the exchange of ideas would actually help you get a better grasp of the concepts. There may even be topics that you missed out on and then brought to your attention at the discussions.

10. Try to have a clean studying place. Nothing beats conditioning. If your study space is a mess, then it could affect your morale and end up giving up. A good, wide, and clean study space allows your to have good breathing and a healthy outlook. This may improve your attitude on studying.

[center]
[11. Pray. I believe that all things can be done through God. Your should never forget praying. It really helps

How to prepare to exam Istockphoto_2612183_study_time
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Asma

Asma

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/01/2010
العمر : 29

مُساهمةموضوع: sweety ...........................................thank you   How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 16, 2010 7:13 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower flower How to prepare to exam 363261 How to prepare to exam 248463
dana
Admin
dana

الدولة : الأردن
عدد المساهمات : 317
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2009
العمر : 30

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to prepare to exam   How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 20, 2010 12:41 pm

flower flower flower
welcome thank you for visiting.my topic
cry girl

cry girl

الدولة : palestine
عدد المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2010
العمر : 25
الموقع : twilight

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to prepare to exam   How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ow

nice topic

How to prepare to exam 301304 How to prepare to exam 92022 How to prepare to exam 248463
http://twilight-4-ever.yoo7.com
نجمة فلسطين

نجمة فلسطين

الدولة : فلسطين
عدد المساهمات : 121
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to prepare to exam   How to prepare to exam Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks for the nice topic How to prepare to exam 809415

How to prepare to exam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Du'aa exam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
(Amena school(English.club :: General-
انتقل الى: